NTM 0.00% 0.5¢ nt minerals limited

Fang,The uneasy feeling is your stomach is shared and I know it...

1. 589 Posts.
    Fang,

The uneasy feeling is your stomach is shared and I know it well.

I have spoken to Bruce several times and the first few he was diplomatic and informative but admittedly i was more polite and diplomatic in my questions....and not so direct with my enquiries.

Since then i have dispensed with the niceties and have been more direct and he is firstly very evasive and pulls out the card that he cannot inform me of anything further than has been said to the market blah blah blah. He cannot answer the hard questions and give any clear direction as there is NONE…they are living period to period as they are desperately short of funds (that is why they have to seemingly drop their pants for such ridiculous deals as LJ and the recent one)

The fact is these guys are so hopeless that they in fact dont know what they can achieve or how they can do it. Initially they were taking orders from MK who may have had good intentions but he has such a terrible reputation in the Australian investment market that no one wanted to back him (no commercial financing people…..most people I know on the east coast think he is a bogan). Then this was realized by DCM and they flicked him and they were left ‘holding the baby’ as such. The unfortunate mistake that DCM made ………was to leave Bruce and Kieth (and Idilka) in their positions as they are regarded equally as MK…..and are also just as….if not more ineffective.

Anyway it was said to me that the drilling program has had to be wound back ‘due to financing considerations’ but that surface testing was still going ahead. I did make the comment that nearly every rock on surface of the area must be assayed by this point as this is all that has been done for the last 3 or so years. This winding back of the program STILL has not been communicated (in a clear fashion) to the market).

I suggest that everyone gets off their lazy behinds and calls these people and asks the question and then when they get the answers that are contrary to the last exploration announcement ask the questions “WHY”?......and then ask “WHY” the market has not been duly informed. The b-s which ensues is pathetic…..you will shake your head.

The market is not kept up to date as these people do not have the ability to raise funds and also put together the respective plans and then implement them to achieve the goals that are required for the company to progress.
    Call the company people. Speak with Kieth or Bruce…..dont waste the cost of the call on ildika and DEMAND THE ANSWERS THAT YOU ARE ENTITLED TO.

NW

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NTM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $5.087M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
17 4952533 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 1020212 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 02/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NTM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.