LYC 0.00% $6.40 lynas rare earths limited

moly call

1. 1,176 Posts.
    I've been on the Molycorp call. I got in the question line from the beginning of the call and they did not take my question or ANY private investor questions. Just the usual firms and nothing but easy questions in friendly areas. Looking back at prior calls, no one has ever asked Moly a tough question. Making the effort I've made has left me very suspicious of this company. I believe Moly is screening all of their communications. Dealing with Smith makes NC seem like the greatest. After Madoff, I'm starting to wonder about MCP.
    Adding insult to injury, Smith talked about it being hard for a company like Lynas to take a greenfield project and produce. Wished us well, but real condesending. Meanwhile, he presented Moly as having done all this for 50 years. Never mind the new plant is a totally different story (using little water, recycling, using half the ore, half the cost, and the rest of the promises, ect.).
    They gave no clarity on engineering. Again no flow charts, diagrams, plant drawings, and just promises. This is Jacob's ladder! These guys are the worst.
    I guess it will take real press and reporters to break this wall that Moly has created. But my personal conclusion is that these guys are a fraud. I'm done with it and feel I gave them every chance to tell their story and they chose not to tell it. I cannot and will not trust them and that is my final thought on Moly. Sorry to have wasted this lists time with this stuff as well.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.40
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $5.986B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.47 $6.48 $6.34 $20.28M 3.161M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 12848 $6.39

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.40 17965 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.