LYC 0.30% $6.76 lynas rare earths limited

moly corp up again, page-24

1. 19,586 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4974
    "no downstream manufacturing capabilities", actually hits right at the popular misconception of Lynas IMO, the classification as a "junior minor".
    As NC has said on many occasions mining, and even initial concentration, is a tiny part of the business. You could almost tag them a chemical company, witness acceptance by their much larger TfS peers (courtesy NC's Davos presence I'll bet), but I think they are better classified as a manufacturer right at the top of the middle supply chain.
    As an illustration of what I think RED, EN, JCS & Amanda Lacaze are all about read Gottliebsen today:

http://www.businessspectator.com.au/article/2014/1/3/big-data/next-big-crunch-facing-australian-companies

"An accountancy, legal firm or bank will be able to determine how they should structure their business to produce the outcomes their customers actually want."

And I believe you can add a RE company in there as well, if you can wade thru all the carping here you might just find a very sophisticated, forward looking marketing organisation, particularly if you use my fav definition of uncovering needs and structuring to satisfy them.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.76
Change
0.020(0.30%)
Mkt cap ! $6.318B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.76 $6.81 $6.72 $16.83M 2.487M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 9162 $6.75

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.78 5455 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.