MOL 0.00% 6.9¢ moly mines limited

moly de ja vu

1. 49 Posts.
    Whilst worldwide financial Markets are in turmoil and the ASX was generally red across the board! it was good to see Mol not succumb and follow suit anymore than it has today.

Especially considering the only question mark on many investors/potential investors minds is the due diligence on the interim financing and will it happen and when!

I am confident the interim finance will be secured for all the reasons many of us have put forward and discussed on MOL posts. But further to these I would suggest that for the same reasons financial institutions are licking there wounds and being very cautious in there investment exposure,these same reasons are the very same reasons that Mol will secure finance.

Thesh same Potential investment Suitors were willing to take more calculated risks on more speculative projects/companies during the bull market. Investors will be looking for as less risk free plays with as little downside as possible whilst obviously looking for even more upside due to increasing lending costs and to recoup losses.

Big profitable projects in advanced stages with the right commoditie at the right time and meeting all current and future supply and demand needs! Moly Mines ticks all these boxes in my view and only needs time.

I haven't mentioned any "de ja vu" yet, but whilst looking at charts I noticed that todays open close high low and volume were nearly identical to the last low on the 7/4/08

7/4/08 O- 1.75 L- 1.65 H- 1.75 C- 1.75 Vol 174,390

16/9/08 O- 1.75 L- 1.66 H- 1.75 C- 1.75 Vol 175,887

It is surprising to watch so few shares traded on a daily basis affecting the decline in the share price. Especially when Moly are so close to completion of the interim financing and with everything looking so good for the demand of Molybdenum and its current and future price projections and the impending project timeline, although do not be surprised or become negative if due to the current market conditions due diligence becomes extended.

Over the past month a daily average of aproximately 200,000 shares have traded, it seems amazing to me either day traders or small investors panicked by the overall market conditions at aproximately a quarter of a percent of asx/tsx listed shares have had such an impact on the share price.

If you beleive in the Moly mines story, the fundamentals of the project, Molybdenum and its future do not sell to day traders! I believe we will be rewarded in the near future. Good buying at these prices while they last.

P.S a couple of interesting Molybdenum links below

http://www.imoa.info/_files/pdf/Molybdenum.pdf
    http://www.imoa.info/_files/brochures_articles/About_Molybdenum.pdf

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MOL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.