NTM 0.00% 0.5¢ nt minerals limited

moly going on sick leave

1. 7,295 Posts.
    Yep all, am entering hospital this Week for rather major Heart surgery.
    Many stressful events ( including the antics of RCP)over the Years have contributed to the present condition of my Heart which at present requires rather urgent Surgical work.
    Perhaps if all goes well I could end up, worth consideration for a Non. Exec. Director to assist Martin with getting the show going again here, however first of all Martin and his Family need to throw approx. Five to Six Million or so 'into the hat here' to have at least some Drilling etc. carried out this Year.(The rest of us Shareholders here carry many wounds here and need to see positive action from Martin and his Family).
    Hoping Martin can find Two rather experienced Australian Directors possibly someone like 'Used Moggie', who seems to have been a Director could be handy, or perhaps 'Fang' or some of his Friends would be worth consideration, rather than someone like myself having to possibly 'punch above my weight',when recovered.
    Bye for a while all, however will intend to check this thread etc. out when possible.

No responsibility taken for any losses in association with this posting.

regards,

moly

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NTM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $5.087M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
17 4952533 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 1020212 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 02/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NTM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.