LYC 0.14% $6.93 lynas rare earths limited

moly

1. 27,220 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4665
    Molycorp loss 15c compared to analyst estimate 30c, revenue beat by 6.5%.

I told myself I wouldn't bother with this forum of masochists hanging on the bullwhip crack of the TA guru like their last agonising howl of ecstasy depended on it. Addictive isn't it? When are you lot going to realise you have been played? Stop posting here, Stop reading here, stop this incessant nonsense, go away, give yourself an break, don't come back here and stop looking at the SP every 5 seconds. Look once a year at the annual report and the quarterly if you have to and consider selling when you notice the first final dividend in your account. And for goodness sake, they are only here to manipulate you, don't you get it? Have they ever once predicted a significant spike, have they ever once predicted any of the flash crashes. They post only historical records, dressed up as prophecy. What's wrong with you lot that you give them this credence? Check out their posts on LNC when it was 50c before it rose to $3. LYC was 48c days ago and they failed to call a nearly 40% profit, but now would have you believe they know it cannot go any higher. There is no place for this In an investor forum and yet, it is you the members of this forum that give these posters license to manipulate you by giving them credence. You hang on their every word like they single handedly decide the closing SP all by themselves and allow them to play with your minds running silly competitions to hype you into a frenzy so they can beat you down again... Do yourself a favour and place them on ignore. This post is not directed at this specific poster, I believe in freedom of speech and believe they have a right to make such posts, despite my view of them - this is directed at everyone else: really, think about whether you really need to read this stuff to make your own investment decisions? Do you really not get how you have been and are still being played for fools? Just do yourself a favour. Don't come back here, ever. Take out a library book or read the WOW forum or stick pins in yourself, just don't pay any attention to this continual manipulative drivel, please, I beg you.

Moly's losses are as follows: "The company posted a loss of $50.1m, or $0.33/share for the first three months of the year, down almost 90% from the loss of $6.3m, or $0.07/share, recorded for the same period in 2012." Says Industrial Metals.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.93
Change
-0.010(0.14%)
Mkt cap ! $6.458B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.95 $6.97 $6.87 $5.726M 827.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
32 10915 $6.93

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.94 4507 23
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.23pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.