PEN 0.00% 10.0¢ peninsula energy limited

Cheers and no worries Dhuy... you too Trees..."I still believe...

1. 810 Posts.
    Cheers and no worries Dhuy... you too Trees...

"I still believe PEN want to do this in there own right. However we can't rule out PMH coming on board in some capacity."

Dhuy, ... PMH, I believe, is on board ... but to say that they have a massive project in Nevada alone, is an understatement in my view ... As such, I question that they directly have the resources to come in bigger and harder on Lance in the near future, unless of course they hit paydirt on a JV or sale of the asset ...

But that's not to say there are not synergies and I don't think it's all about cash! Personally, I would be looking a bit wider, go back in time, look at the initial rationale for the spin off of PMH itself, the subsequent spin out of the U308 assets to PEN, and the weight of the relationships and networks, and the scope, tenacity and commonality of the long term major holders of the group of companies in its entirity.

Personally, I believe that the potential synergies between the sum of these efforts are considerable, and dare I say possibly even interdependent...

Cheers, Donna

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PEN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $318.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.0¢ 10.5¢ 10.0¢ $576.8K 5.691M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
82 9289024 10.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
10.5¢ 985654 13
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 25/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PEN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.