MOL 0.00% 6.9¢ moly mines limited

Hi London,Most of us longer term holders expect Mol to be fairly...

1. 46 Posts.
    Hi London,
    Most of us longer term holders expect Mol to be fairly volatile as it always has been. Mol has shown good growth over the last few months and because there is a further delay with the molybdenum mine go ahead I think that many shareholders and potential shareholders are a little reluctant to jump in. Molymines has been quick to capitalise on the iron ore potential of Spinifex ridge and they are to be commended for getting that operation off the ground so quickly. It will be a nice little earner while we wait for the Molybdenum mine to get going.
    Although through Hanlong they already have reassurances from Chinese banks and the Hanlong group regarding finances I dont expect too much excitement until the final finance is definitely in place.
    Nevertheless the prospects for molybdenum demand seems to be increasing almost daily. It is this longer term picture that the investors in MOL are looking at. Mol is not really a day traders stock although some may disagree on that score.
    I expect the price to rattle along here and there, up a bit and down a bit, but generally to keep climbing as more and more news is released.
    One thing about this stock is that when it does get going it usually goes in leaps and bounds.

Hope this helps a liitle

cheers CS

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MOL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.