LYC 0.16% $6.29 lynas rare earths limited

Always welcome groins.Richardn: We've got a HC board full of...

1. 1,176 Posts.
    Always welcome groins.
    Richardn: We've got a HC board full of Crown Keepers that would all be $50 billion worth of shareholder value better than the current guy.

ausheds wrote: In the short term does anybody seriously think the Chinese are stupid enough to allow lower value elements to pile up while the more valuable fly out the door? Anyone want to bet me the second half quotas don't become more element specific to rectify this?

ausheds,
    Many in December expected that to happen in January and it didn't. I think it has to happen soon. I also think when it happens we will get an environmental reason for the element quota from the Chinese. I think when it happens HREE prices will jump, but light rare earth prices will stay level. JPM was right when they pointed out a few weeks back that the high Inside China prices indicate the realities of this changing REE market. Why JPM did not apply the reasoning to their Lynas NPV call is beyond me.

As for Moly finding the keys to the bulldozer, I'm not impressed yet. There are three bulldozers in the photo. They could have created that hill in a day or two. I think the bulldozers have been parked for the last four months while the team read press releases and enjoyed media cook outs. Then when they decided to bring in camera media they did a few days work and talked things up from there. And I'm sure to cap things off they probable took the media bus to the Las Vegas strip for a nice meal and night out. And for a grand finale they took the Strategist to the chicken ranch for his first. Way to go Moly. Never mind progress and the company, just take care of the Moly pumpers and fake it till ya make it. That's the Moly motto.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.29
Change
-0.010(0.16%)
Mkt cap ! $5.879B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.34 $6.37 $6.29 $15.63M 2.473M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1079 $6.29

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.31 10515 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 17/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.