KEY 0.00% 0.1¢ key petroleum limited

moment of change, page-5

1. 7,087 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 74
    Kuzhyl,
    Certainly in India whilst the income is there to invest in education it tends to get foccused on the elite rather than the general populus.

I would not agree that India and China's political systems are in front of East Adrican systems.
    EAC systems are replicas of our own, whilst the implementation is not of the same quality it is improving.
    When you have caste systems (as in India) and a Comunist system like China they do not provide fair systems of Govt. It is only weeks ago we seen the Chinese Govt put up an artificial image at the Olympic games because the real image was not seen to be palatable (in the case of the girl singing). This is where they view what is seen as more important to what really is.
    Look at China's filtering of Google and human rights records and tell me that this is good government...

Certainly EAC will never be the power house economy like China and India, but they dont need to be to get much faster levels of growth.

Time will tell and this is my view only, but I see terrific potential here and short term see pressure on China and India... again this is a personal view. However as posted the visit by Bush and the assistance now on offer dictates that others are now seeing this potential.. imho.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KEY (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.