ECT 14.3% 0.3¢ environmental clean technologies limited.

Momentous Day for ECT

1. 1,360 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2158
    Today is a day that many will look back at and say i still had the chance at these levels and didn't. An overseas ruling by Ausindustry on the Coldry project is a massive change to the future of this company not only in terms of making funding that whole lot easier but putting ECT on the map in the current climate with a new outlook and hunger for clean coal technologies both locally and abroad. We have Malcolm Turnball talking clean coal and right here right now ECT could not be in a bigger and better position with now the Ausindutry ruling in its hand and a perfect storm forming both locally and abroad as our Indian partners send our joint Coldry/Matmor project up to a higher level in India through the NITI Aayog (National Institution for the Transformation of India Committee) . This department chaired by Prime Minister Modi will put Coldry/Matmor front and center as a game changing technological change that ECT can provide the country with as they grow and look at ways of securing and supporting India's economic, energy and resource growth. At the same time ECT can provide these techs with a strong focus on providing these techs to secure Indias energy and resource growth using local resources while having a significant reduction in costs and emissions intensity. Today's announcement gives me a feel that Modi himself could be a nice little addition to our signing ceremony and who knows with the Aussies playing cricket in India how nice if Malcolm could get along as well after a test match showing his support for ECT and its clean coal push in India as a preview of what is to come back in Aus with clean coal. Below quotes from today's announcement suggest ECT are on the way to becoming a serious player in the Indian energy and resource sectors and headed to a top 200>300 ASX company.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Given the potential significance of the project to enhance India’s future economic, energy and resource security while contributing to its environmental commitments under the Paris climate agreement, the parties determined it was essential to escalate the project to the NITI Aayog (National Institution for the Transformation of India Committee) for review ahead of final Board approvals and execution.

ECT Managing Director Ashley Moore noted, “This view from the Secretary of Coal Shri Susheel Kumar reinforces the position we’ve consistently taken; that Coldry and Matmor represent a significant opportunity to support economic, energy and resource security while addressing emissions intensity.

NITI Aayog is chaired by Prime Minister Modi and is the peak Indian Government think tank established in 2015 to replace the Planning Commission. The committee, which consist of State Chief Ministers, Lieutenant Governors, and leaders from academia and research organisations, sets the national development agenda and identifies projects of national significance.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    The Ausindustry ruling plus the involvement of the NITI Aayog committee is set to give ECT significant exposure both locally and in India which should see a serious re-rate here. Once we clear through stale holders a move to over 100 mill market cap is on the cards which will trigger brokers and institutions to start having a look at this once MPA details are released and construction starts which see ECT at multiples of current market cap. The potential growth story here is huge as India leads the way before Coldry/Matmor make a return to Aus and globally. Great to see that legals have all been approved by NLC and NMDC and NLC along with ECT are going full steam ahead getting site prepared for construction. If anyone right now doubts this project is going ahead well i suggest seeing a doctor as this project is going to happen and it is going to make ECT a market darling with massive media exposure as the hunger for cleaner coal energy heats up globally.

Great to see ECT come forward with an oppie conversion program for all. Myself like i stated back a while ago i had the opportunity to participate in the EFH program. Lines were drawn in the sand with holders vs sophs. Really i have worked my back end off to get where i have by playing the stock market and investing balls and all to be able to be in the position to be offered EFH. ECT has been a company i have backed for many years and by participating in EFH was an opportunity for ECT to gain funds early. Through the whole process ECT were trying to design a program for all to participate which finally now they have which hopefully now many here can see the board are working hard on all fronts to take ECT forward and deliver a comapny that will add significant vale for holders. There have been so many conspiracy theories but behind the scenes this company is ticking all the boxes. Yes some of the boxes are taking longer then others but we are getting there. A majority of people were 100% that the Ausindustry ruling was going to be negative as it was taking so long. Well how wrong were they just like so many other things they are wrong about. We are finally about to see that major change for ECT from hopes and dreams and many failures to a company with 2 massive Indian govt backers with a Ausindustry ruling in our hands that benefits ECT in a big way funding wise. Throw in a perfect storm around clean coal and our partners referring our project to a department led by Prime minister Modi in India and gee the coming weeks and months and years are going to see a major turnaround here. Really enjoyed topping up on the ob oppies while some were willing to throw them out at lows. Thats all from me.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ECT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
-0.001(14.3%)
Mkt cap ! $9.515M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $100 33.27K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
49 19062147 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 12731463 25
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ECT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.