ECT 25.0% 0.3¢ environmental clean technologies limited.

Momentous Day for ECT, page-3

1. 277 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 16
    Megagene79, you post sums up the day quite succinctly.

Today the ambiguity vaporized, the path forward has never been more clearer and concise.

And who better to promote our little ECT, but the Indian PM and senior ministers, albeit causing another delay in the MPA signing, while they get their ducks in a row ready to showcase their plan forward to the world, using our very own technology.

I'm sure the recent move by our own PM towards cleaner coal adoption for power and other uses is by no coincidence.

Our investment is rapidly being de-risked. The final hurdle will be the signing of the MPA when we will finally see, as shareholders, just what dividends we shall receive as reward for backing the company and management for so long.

Today's announcement in relation to the options also clearly shows that management is listening to the shareholders and doing all that they can to make it fair and equitable for all shareholders, not just a select few, something that they should be highly commended for.

The dawn is finally breaking for the future of the company, after many a black and bleak night.

The ride ahead will still have its ups and downs, but it appears at least the ride will be in the light, not in the dark as it has been for what seems like an eternity !

Good luck to all shareholders, including those who, like myself, are setting up this investment to benefit not only themselves, but those of our future generations. Many a tale will be told in the coming years about the journey that was embarked on, the dark days, and the days of wonderment as to the world leading achievements that were made, and the millions that benefited from our technology.
    Last edited by glenr: 21/02/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ECT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.001(25.0%)
Mkt cap ! $7.929M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.3¢ 0.2¢ $178 88.64K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
57 28444466 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 12568271 24
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.41pm 02/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ECT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.