ECT 20.0% 0.3¢ environmental clean technologies limited.

Momentous Day for ECT, page-5

1. 1,263 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 367
    Just to add a couple of points, if I may.

1) Today, Thermax, our Coldry boiler makers uploaded their Investor's Conference Call transcript...

"What I did not mention is that we are working a lot on the IoT [Internet of Things] orientation for our products.  Our chillers have now become smart chillers. Their remote performance is
    monitored. There are 70 of them across the globe which monitoring is done from India ...On the boiler side, we have already started creating the artificial intelligence and big data analysis oriented algorithms for it. So boilers are going to be smart."

Ashley Moore on the Bacchus Marsh upgrade to high Volume Test Plant...

This activity is linked to preparations for the Coldry-Matmor Demonstration plant in India, which will include a sub-project focusing on the development of a control system algorithm that will manage process parameters in a complex, coupled, multivariate system.

ECT has stated Thermax "may also have an interest in the provision of an ongoing Operations & Maintenance post".

If these algorithms are connected, as i suspect they are, then our potential future plants will be even more economical via offsite monitoring.

2)  I'm surprised no one picked up on the Dec 9th SH update stating the plot for our Coldry-Matmor plant is considered a "brown field" site. This removes many environmental clearance hurdles like forest removal. There are no national reserves or wildlife sanctuaries within 10 km of the site we are currently working on. The land is 100% owned by NLC, therefore no resettlement and rehabilitation is required for displaced residents. No acquisition of grazing, community or water-related land. The proposed area is outside the lignite bearing area.

Environmental clearance will go through hard and fast, IMO.

Just a toot from my own trumpet...

Ashley Moore Feb 21, 2017: During legal review, NLC arranged for ECT to provide a project briefing to the recently appointed Secretary of the Ministry of Coal, Shri Susheel Kumar, who holds the distinction of leading negotiations on behalf of India at the 2015 Paris climate summit.

OM: 24/11/2016: The Indian government has just ordained Sudheel Kumar as head of coal in a move the Economic Times label "significant secretary level changes".
    In 2015, Mr Kumar was heavily involved in climate change: holding the charge of Climate Change Division of the Ministry of Environment, Forests & Climate Change, Government of India ... including policy planning and implementation of climate change programmes, negotiations under the aegis of United Nations Framework Convention on Climate Change (UNFCCC), Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change dealing with impacts, vulnerability and adaption, Prime Minister’s Council on Climate Change, National Action Plan on Climate Change, State Action Plans on Climate Change, coordination and development of approach to multilateral issues relating to climate change, bilateral cooperation in the area of climate change and related matters. He was also supervising development and preparation of India’s National Communication and other new information to UNFCCC which involves preparation of national greenhouse gas inventories and assessment of impact, vulnerability and adaptation to projected climate change.
    Another handy cog in the wheel IMO

ECT:  Feb 21, 2017:  Given the potential significance of the project to enhance India’s future economic, energy and resource security while contributing to its environmental commitments under the Paris climate agreement, the parties determined it was essential to escalate the project to the NITI Aayog (National Institution for the Transformation of India Committee) for review ahead of final Board approvals and execution.

OM: Jan 30, 2017:

gh.jpg

HydroMor? Who knows.

Anyway. Enough of the serious stuff. Great ann today, good luck to all, whether you decide to buy, sell, or join us investors.

I said it 4 years ago, and I'll say it again now: This is gonna be massive (IMO)

OM

http://www.thermaxglobal.com/investor-relations/pdf/Transcript-of-ConCall-3rd-quarter-2016-17.pdf
    http://www.aspecthuntley.com.au/asxdata/20161216/pdf/01813796.pdf
    http://www.ectltd.com.au/shareholder-update-india-activity-10/
    https://hotcopper.com.au/threads/new-indian-coal-secretary.3067241/?post_id=20865965#.WKvsEzt97IU

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ECT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.001(20.0%)
Mkt cap ! $9.515M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $12.19K 4.066M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
38 26614353 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 5031069 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ECT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.