CTP 10.0% 5.5¢ central petroleum limited

momentous day?, page-48

1. 24,386 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 176
    " just seen it now stein, not only the 1.8mill now at 5.5c, 5.6c has a 320k unit buyer!!"

Goro,

It is me with that buy bid at 5.6. As a matter of facts, the buy bid is for 321k units. And I put in there because of my confidence in the flow testing being positive, and because I tend to put my money where my mouth is. I simply followed up on what I wrote last night.

I also lodged that bid at 5.6 cents in order to get the first bait at the cherry just in case, but, unfortunately for me though, it failed to get taken up while it got swamped in the mad rush by higher bids.

I will have to decide as to whether or not I will leave that bid there for now, or move it away altogether. Chances are IMO that the price will retreat a little because of some profit takings. Time will tell.

Good luck, and obvioulsy my gut feeling about the success of Surprise 1, was right all along. Why would an MD/CEO fly out on a Saturday afternoon to witness a flow test if he didn't think that was worth his while.

It really gets to me as to why there are people out there ready to attack any positivity when they have nothing concrete to prove/support their arguments otherwise.

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTP (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.