ACW 0.00% 7.6¢ actinogen medical limited

Momentum & Belief

1. 62 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 210
    Cheers. Strong momentum and belief in ACW is a fine tonic for the soul, pocketbook and the health of millions of people.
    I can only offer and restate 2 possible intersecting hypothesis for the strong upward trend and future breakouts.
    Because a similar but lower potential narrow acting alzheimer's drug from Cassava Sciences in the US with data integrity issues is just entering phase 3 trials and has a $3.3 billion USD Market Capitalization, a relatively easy way to grow the SP appears to be to list and promote the stock in a major US exchange along with ASX - the new CEO has a strong US venture capital and stock appreciation background. Do the math and you will smile. Our baby stock remains highly undervalued. Also the third pending indication (hopefully more indications over the years) has been closely held and delayed a bit. This suggests to me, again with no evidence, that some form of a partnership with a large pharma may be taking shape in the US or Europe to bring the third indication to life. I have always suspected that independent cortisol researchers may have already discovered but not yet announced some high potential correlations or dual drug pairings with one or more additional targeted disease conditions - cognitive or otherwise. Merely musings from an appreciative long term believer. GLTA!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ACW (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $206.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 24515 8.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.0¢ 82424 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.16pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ACW (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.