SGH 0.00% 54.5¢ slater & gordon limited

Momentum building, page-24

1. 1,125 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 326
    ktb maybe just people who over committed themselves months ago at way higher prices are now selling out before the AGM because they are holding on to massive losses and feeling the financial stress due to ongoing uncertainty. Chronic anxiety and lack of confidence is a funny thing, it potentially leads directly to poor decision making due to complete confusion being experienced by the share holder sitting on hefty paper losses. Logic goes straight out the window when self doubt creeps in. I guess the shorters try and rock confidence in a company by highlighting the uncertainty and placing big bets against it and it works very effectively for them as we've all seen. That uncertainty gets projected on to unsure shareholders who just want to get out at any cost in the end. Many of us constantly obsess about why the company price is so low when it's perceived value is significantly higher. It can lead to self doubt. Many of us have been squirreling away shares in SGH because we feel the company is undervalued and the tide is just about to turn......... When the tide is turning it's initially barely noticeable as the water begins to trickle in but a few hours later and you could find yourself under water. From my limited knowledge the shorters will need to be sent packing which should see an uptick in the share price and that's only going to happen when the company REASSURES the market that it reckons it's going to meet market guidance. Reassurance by the company is hardly likely before the AGM but that's what the longs are all desperately requiring and what the shorts don't want to hear, it's all about REASSURANCE and alleviating anxiety, calming the nerves of the longs thus inflicting nervousness on the shorters who may want to start covering. I'm tipping any words from SGH management will be more heavily scrutinized than a reserve bank governor.....ok that's an exaggeration...Fingers crossed guys! At the end of the day none of us are in control we are just along for the ride.....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SGH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.