PLA 0.00% 6.7¢ platinum australia limited

I did meet Lewins at dinner for the first time about six months...

1. 235 Posts.
    I did meet Lewins at dinner for the first time about six months ago along with his CFO. I really got the impression that Kalplats is a monster as every time I mentioned it the CFO in particular couldn't get the grin off his face as hard as he tried. Lewins was better at hiding his emotions but it still came through. Lewins though oooozed pride in his finds and if you were to ask me the chances of him selling out at this stage I would say 1% tops and I only offer that percentage if he's diagnosed by the doctor as having a heart complaint and told to retire early and nailed to his bed.

I've had twenty years of meeting CEO's and I would say he's the most genuine and knowledgeable one I have ever met in the mining sector. Believe me I am a cynic and that is high praise indeed. He simply has a huge pride in what he does and to be honest I think the financial benefits come way down the list.........that's rare!

As for the shareprice going forward I haven't a clue but I would say that the odds are stacked in our favour for many many multiples to where we are now.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.