ARU 1.39% 17.8¢ arafura rare earths ltd

Momentum building

1. 41 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 46
    Yes, it is very good news. It was indicated as coming, but the Ore reserves estimates numbers will be interesting still.

It should increase the TRUE VALUE of this Project...….and strengthen the Fundamentals (fyzical) part of this project.With the price where it is- it shows, that the gap between Funamental (fyzical) and Technical (trading- price part) of the project just got wider still. It should be just matter of time, when this is reversed completely!
    The Broader Economy of this project , will have to change - and should be more attractive for potencional investors/participants (not talking of general shareholder but entities with 100million $ plus)There is no stopping of this project, having even some governmental focus - and the Return on investment will have to be better.

Full Value (yet unrealised) of the Reserves in the Project will have to rise by 30/50%, I should think...……...that is significant by any commodity.Currant and very recent economic environment, with lots of big guys cashed up after exiting from the long Bullrun, with lots of uncertainty will be thinking, where do I put my money apart from gold???I should think, all this should play in our hands - of Small everidge shareholders who go for long term value - rather than quick profit.

The price should start to pick up, with more big announcement later into mid year if either Off take agreements, Mining Lease, and or first big investor chipping in 100-200mil $, and should get compounded by NAIF and Defence fund allocation as governmental support.I should not be surprised, that in near future , ARU will be having lots of media coverage, around the world.With that, the price shall increase. Put the seatbelt on and hold your hat...…..that is my bet.

And to the down-ramping community on this forum-----The company and its management is absolutely delivering the projected milestones and actions to a "T"- as proposed on last AGM meeting !!!!! Where are your voices now? Tell us, what is not good now about this project, company, or management????

If you look at all proposed steps in AGM or Annual report, you can anticipate, what all will be achieved and delivered by the end of this year - and I aks you - do you still think, this project is a joke, and will stop now?The humans - and its economy, needs all REs.………..there is no competition - it`s only about, RE`s type, and who is able to delivere it to the market, and when. ( and how much will customers have to pay for them) This company had put the foot on excelerator now. No stoping. Momentum building up.

So , unless there is some huge disaster, (natural or cosmic- when numbers on the screen will get absolete) , or unless humans change the concept of diverting from Technocratic way of living - unless they decide to disarm all countries- we need the RE`s. (even if they decide to use free energy to save the ecology of this planet - its all going to be electrical world- and something has to drive the power to work- and it is electromotors and its magnets.

Is it not why goverments are pushing for fastracking of RE`S now, lately???

I do not know what the plans are, but have we not noticed, they ( multinational clans) always have plans BEFORE they tell us? It is up to us to watch for indicators.I let you connect all the dots...…………

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ARU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
17.8¢
Change
-0.003(1.39%)
Mkt cap ! $404.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
18.0¢ 18.0¢ 17.5¢ $131.3K 739.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
33 1040119 17.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
18.0¢ 1136433 39
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.34pm 26/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ARU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.