WFL 0.00% 0.3¢ wellfully limited

In my opinion there is a ground swell of change upon us, with...

1. 3,170 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 434
    In my opinion there is a ground swell of change upon us, with new directors and new products now potentially shifting from attached devises like the wands, to fully integrating our technology with innovative packaging so that with every product resale this will create a vastly different cash flow model, which in my opinion will rerate our stock price significantly.

I also see our technology being introduced to a an even bigger range of P&G’s skin care as in all skin care products the key is penetration. There are also rumblings of other partnerships on the rise with body guard, health care, and an entry in the pharmaceutical industry as well. This bodes well for a significant rerate. When will that be, who knows but where the price is now is enticing.

I won’t be posting much detail, as there are many other posters who do that far better than me. I am just noting the shift in attitudes and that we are starting to see some better posts let’s hope this is now a new shift in momentum for OBJ as a company and it’s share price ... I am all in.

All the above is my opinion only.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.