WFL 0.00% 0.3¢ wellfully limited

Hmmm, Mr Monkey. I may well be off with many pixies however I've...

1. 2,012 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 206
    Hmmm, Mr Monkey. I may well be off with many pixies however I've selected all my pixies myself and have sufficient confidence in my due diligence to not engage in the worship of ABDM. Nor do I require him to make a Jesus like reappearance to assure me that my investment decisions are on solid ground.....or not.

Anyway, yours and your ilk have limited, if any, capacity for abstract thought. This combined with the belief in the altruism of ABDM selflessly providing prophesy of sure things so everyone will make money, whilst telling you all is well with your investment decision prevents you from engaging in any meaningful discussion regarding ABDM.

Need I refresh some selective memories here? ABDMs prophecy was not a little wrong, nor mildly wrong but right royally wrong. And you all want more of the same???....don't fret, I am sure he will be resurrected when the timing is right for maximum altruism.

How's that for a silly diatribe Mr Monkey. Rhetorical, no question mark needed.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.