WFL 0.00% 0.3¢ wellfully limited

Ok, I asked you to clarify your post and you refused. So you...

1. HK1
    590 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 229
    Ok, I asked you to clarify your post and you refused. So you have nothing of substance to add.
    I don't have my head in the sand. I take the facts and look at them. I have tried to be factual in everything I post, even when I sold out of OBJ. My only agenda is to make myself a better investor - I want to be challenged on my analysis of the facts, and if I am wrong, shown why. So far I was right in my decision to sell OBJ last year. It could change in the future of course, but from what I am seeing, I am not inclined to think that it will change anytime soon.

At the time I sold, you were even good enough to reply to my post when I gave my reasons for selling. This is what you wrote:
    The two reasons you gave for continuing to hold, and even buy more, have proved very wrong. Have you rethought your investment considering the royalty is now about half of what you believed and you believed that OBJ would have $6-10m of revenue in H1 2018?
    Sunk Cost Fallacy?

You said that you had based your decisions based on "
    a number of factors gleaned mostly from the information a handful of respected posters choose to share
    ". It is easy to agree with others, but you should also understand why other posters are wrong, based on the facts.

To be fair, you are far from the only person who has been wrong. Me included. OBJ has kicked the can down the road yet again and I was sick of it last year.

In another post you wrote last year:
    P&G's latest result was very positive about Olay and China which showed improved revenues, but this was barely evident in OBJ revenues. I am not sure how long investors in OBJ will wait for P&G royalties to be significant.

Maybe I have a contrarian view in this thread, but it doesn't change the facts. Rather than trying to work out my agenda, maybe just stick to the facts. The reason I follow quite a few shares on HC is I want to improve as an investor, learn more and share my analysis of the facts so others can change my mind.

I wish you luck with your investments.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.