WFL 0.00% 0.3¢ wellfully limited

Excellent post Jace. I would be wary to give SP predictions,...

1. 4,114 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 312
    Excellent post Jace. I would be wary to give SP predictions, last quarterly I believe there was the same level of confidence and predictions of 10cents+ but who would’ve know that we would touch on levels not seen since 2013. I agree, we should start to see some strong numbers coming through, I would be extremely pleasantly surprised if we do get 1mill+ in royalties alone (previous quarter was around 300K pretty much identical to the previous quarter so no growth between the two) or did you mean increasing royalties with the payment for the 2nd technology also included in the mix? Either way if we see 10cents within the next 2 months I will be ecstatic but I’ve been around long enough to not even dream of such events without a clear fundamental base.

Bodycare is an exciting prospect, as you highlighted it is still 4 years away but it will most certainly be the project that will propel the market cap beyond the billion dollar mark if it gets off the ground and is proven to be successful. A surprise left market announcement with one of the pharmaceutical giants will see the SP have a healthy gallop but as always it’s the substance contained within the announcement that will determine whether that eventuates or not.

I’m most excited and believe that Bodyguard is the project to look out for as it’s the only project that management have said that commercialization should be forthcoming this year so IMO it isn’t too far off. Once again the details of said announcement will determine the markets reaction, will we partner up or will we go alone? I believe Steve did lay those two options out in the conference call earlier on in the year.

As for surface hygiene unless its for an application within hospitals or where it is of critical importance to kill almost all of the “bugs and germs” for a lack of a better word I don’t think we will see anything from that space personally. As Steve pointed out products such as glen twenty and alike already have a kill rate of 99.9% so that is why I don’t hold too much prospect for a commercial product that we will see hitting the shelves, instead I do hope it will be used in pre-surgical and hospital applications.

Not trying to kill the mood but we have all been disappointed one too many times to think of leaps and bounds at this moment in time. Kudos to you as always Jace your research and posts are always exemplary, I hope you see your prediction come to fruition as we all need a bloody break. The charts are trying to do something that hasn't been done in over two years and thats the start of an uptrend. Only time will tell.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.