WFL 0.00% 0.3¢ wellfully limited

Momentum is building, page-51

1. 3,171 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 434
    We are in my opinion getting close to either a major restating news announcement, or buyers getting set for the next 2 years, a period I believe will usher in a strong stock price performance.... why?

The integration of our technology into an expanding range of P&G’s market leading products.

Bodyguard will I believe begin to make it’s presence felt, as a number of partners begin the product development phase. I say this because our technology in my opinion is so effective that it will attract big players, all my speculative opinion of course.

The results of the Ibruprofen trial will also in my opinion, eventuate into a major company agreement as the quality of the trial results will not go in noticed.

We also are advancing in the hair catorgory inside and outside of P&G which I also believe is going to be a big event. There are many other possible industries that will begin to wake up to the reality of our unique disruptive technology as it has a broad reach and can appeal to many uses in many industries.

I believe personally we will emerge as a major influence in the skin care, health care, hair care and in the big one pain relief.

This is why I am still optimistic and keenly looking forward to our future with OBJ.

Now for those of you who already know what I have just written just remember my post is obviously not for you but for the newer people on this thread ... not every post here is for you.

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.