WFL 0.00% 0.3¢ wellfully limited

As far as royalties go, its not how many devices are sold to...

1. 3,127 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 919
    As far as royalties go, its not how many devices are sold to customers, but how many devices leave P&G's warehouse. Its an important distinction if we are trying to figure out what royalties OBJ is getting in any 3 month period.

The period in question is 1st Jan to 31st March. It was characterised by :

1) little distribution of SK-II Magnetic Boosters. Perhaps some to airport duty free shops, also perhaps Malaysia and Indonesia SK-II shops.

2) Magnemask products in China becoming available online in a stable manner.

3) Magnemasks in china showing up in shops.

4) Continued sales of Magnemasks throughout Hong Kong.

5) Launch of the Magnemasks whitening series in China and Hong Kong.

6) pre-launch of Gold Olay Power Infuser, and pre-launch of bundling the white infuser with two best selling olay whitening products. This started in the last days of the quarter - when were these products shipped out? I think most likely in April, so something to look forward to next quarter. https://hotcopper.com.au/threads/obj-device-paired-with-top-selling-olay-cream.4109386/#.W0u6y9UzaUl

7) USA Magnemasks available on Amazon and in some chains. This started in Dec quarter, and there was very little promotion. How much new shipments happened in jan-mar? not too much I am guessing.

So with all that, do we get to 2 million products shipped? I suspect not, but i really don't know. Its hard to even estimate the street sales of these products. What I do feel certain of is that the quarter will be an improvement on the prior quarter, and more importantly, the Apr - jun quarter will be better still due mainly to :

1) item 6 above and the continued promotion of those new product combinations

2) huge promotion impact of the use of the product during the show mom is supermom by its main and very popular character over at least 2 episodes https://hotcopper.com.au/posts/33435589/single viewership around 120 million!

3) Launch in Taiwan

4) perhaps pre-launch shipments for Australia
    Last edited by smac656: 16/07/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.