PEK 0.00% 21.0¢ peak rare earths limited

Stella result! I had a feeling this still had big legs after...

1. 6,604 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2852
    Stella result! I had a feeling this still had big legs after yesterdays price and volume increase on that great announcement. More to go in this run!

I disagree about Canadian dumping ie selling. They may not be sophisticated(agreed), but unlikely to be stupid, if they had sold at the prices suggested after currency exchange there would be no profit. If anything I think we will find we have had more buying out of Canada :).

Will check and report on this with broker early next week, like Tuesdayish.

Do wholely agree on Jadeds point that calling selling dumping is just putting a negative(intententionl or not), spin on what is as natural as buying. Without selling there is no buying. People just need money sometimes and its almost Xmas so the pressure is on to have cash for lots of parents...

Four things not worth fearing IMO.

Sellers

Bots

Canadians

Manipulators,(sneaky sellers, usually using Bots to dump and accumulate at lower prices at your expense, somehow.)

Four things worth fearing IMO

Ex wives/GFs

Sharks

The Tax Dept

Ex wives/GFs (they warrent two mentions)

Two People not to listen to

Me

Alan Joyce.

Pity i had to sleep through all of todays trade, another fine example of employment losing me money. Was very tempted to pick up 20k of PEK sub thirties before hitting the hay, but fatigue got the better of me. The rise would have been worth many night shifts. Cest la vi.

Great sledge today on the pusssycat sleeping 20 hours per day. Being a cat owner laughed at that. Nice to see the spirit rising in the PEK croud again...we all know or think we know how good this stock is but when the price languishes you can second guess yourself.

I think the tide is definately beginning to turn here. As the very wise and seldom seen Lefevre mused the world economy has been holding PEK back, a little bit of optimism there, duelled with the great anouncement and likehood for more good news soon has and will see PEK continue to run.

We may see some brief retraces in the next couple of days to around 30c, who knows, but in the very near future low thirties will be a thing of the past. Accumulation is definately in my mind going on and i think some of it is foriegn (and I dont mean me and Vincenski!). Look forward to report on that early next week.

These are very exciting times, expect PEK to be one of the more talked about stocks on HC over this festive season.

With nice price runs like this(well yeaterdays announcmenet warrented it too), but one cannot help but feel, management have a few more big announcement cards up Santas sleave to come in the very near future.

Tretch

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PEK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
21.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $55.95M
Open High Low Value Volume
20.5¢ 21.0¢ 20.5¢ $17.37K 83.00K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 14285 21.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
21.5¢ 26001 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.52pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PEK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.