MSB 4.89% $1.07 mesoblast limited

momentum, page-9

1. 7,425 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 125
    hi all...yeah holding msb is very frustrating as news comes sparingly..but i have to admit there was never any leaks (not like in so many other companies) all these years i have been in here...we had a bot for couple of years chewing our orders one share at a time and that was truly maddening but it was a sign that someone was interested enough to have a bot on this very unexciting (slow moving) co - that was before cephalon ann...
    so when news comes i expect to again be out of the blue..and if it is a good news the sp will move very fast...and again it may stay there for a bit...it was very interesting to read the article regarding how the MPCs actually work - msb never actually spelled it out...and it looks like the cells do their bit and then are probably expelled from the body.I find it remarkable. On the other hand the results may vary heaps between the patients depending how susceptible each patient is to the initiation of the healing process by the cells....so they need really large number of patients in next lot of trials to have strong positive results...any comments anyone?..:-)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.07
Change
-0.055(4.89%)
Mkt cap ! $1.221B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.14 $1.16 $1.06 $8.816M 8.055M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 280000 $1.07

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.07 2000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 29/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.