TV2 0.00% 0.8¢ tv2u international limited

Momentum, page-178

1. 1,973 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 82
    OMG I was just sitting at work daydreaming when I had a realization:

George Orwells 1984:
    The inhabitants of Oceania (SMART CITY), particularly the Outer Party members, have no real privacy. Many of them live in apartments equipped with two-way telescreens so that they may be watched or listened to at any time. Similar telescreens are found at workstations and in public places, along with hidden microphones. Written correspondence is routinely opened and read by the government before it is delivered. The Thought Police employ undercover agents, who pose as normal citizens and report any person with subversive tendencies. Children are encouraged to report suspicious persons to the government, and some denounce their parents. Citizens are controlled, and the smallest sign of rebellion, even something so small as a facial expression, can result in immediate arrest and imprisonment. Thus, citizens, particularly party members, are compelled to obedience.

I hope we are  not going to be involved in the Chinese governments plan to control its citizens! Smart control cities   Our STB gathering information, inbuilt AI reading minds  -  thank god it is just a dream!!  
    Back to work I go

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TV2 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.