TV2 0.00% 0.8¢ tv2u international limited

@Basileus Its amazing when you get a chance to reflect back on...

1. 12,115 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    @Basileus
    Its amazing when you get a chance to reflect back on your posts... Quite often I get it wrong but sometimes I get it right and that's when it makes the whole difference.
    VTXO - started with 0.1c and it was very liquid between 0.2-0.3c for ages. End up making 5.5c high with extreme volume between 3-4c so was well and truly 10-20 bags from the mentioned post... Now by saying this, they quite often expire worthless so extreme risky for new comers perhaps better to watch for few months before putting a lot of funds in them...
    I like them as I have made decent money out of them... Here is one of my posts on the subject matter... Its part of short term trading library for some reason... Please read it with a grain of salt as its based on my own observation.... Here is the link:

https://hotcopper.com.au/threads/st...2534142/page-21?post_id=15460267#.WWs3tekRVLA

There is another one some where which I also shared at STT... I can't find a link to that so hopefully this one helps...

As always buy sell or hold based on individual risk appetite... I have no vested interest in TV2 so all the very best to its share holders.

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TV2 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.