GEM 1.90% $1.34 g8 education limited

Hi Guys, I would like to share my though J I think company has a...

1. 22 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    Hi Guys, I would like to share my though J

I think company has a wonderful business model. With the future growth and discount price. I bought this shares last week and it went down like hell (lol) So I am now waiting for a buy signal and will be jump on another 30%

Friend of mine, a Ph.D lady, Australia born, and love doing her researches. She take her son to Sand Castle Child Care. So I am glad that this child care is one of a small piece of G8.

G8 Education is the largest ASX listed Child care & education operator.

G8 Education is one of Australia’s leading providers of quality care and education in the Early Education Sector throughout Australia and Singapore through a range of reputable and recognised brands. And we have over 500 centres and plus if you would like to sell your child care centre, we would like to discuss too.(please see the G8 website)

They have a strong culture that promotes their core value (PASSION , INNOVATION, DEDICATION, COMPASSION, INTEGRITY) their core values are at the forefront of everything they do. They have a strong focus on the early learning framework and aim to be Australia’s number 1 leading provider of high quality.

Personally, I pretty much like everything. Management teams are great. I love their website and designed Brand. I love their passion and I would love to support Australia’s Child Educational.

Capture5.PNG
    Capture2.PNG
    And Here is Short Positions List Last Update on 06/08/2018
    gem.PNG

Credit: G8 website, Simply wall st, ASIC

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GEM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.34
Change
0.025(1.90%)
Mkt cap ! $1.084B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.32 $1.37 $1.32 $3.088M 2.293M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 14638 $1.34

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.35 16500 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 08/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GEM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.