IGR 0.00% 50.0¢ integra mining limited

It pretty obvious that there has been a re-rating of the stock...

1. 336 Posts.
    It pretty obvious that there has been a re-rating of the stock over the last 4 weeks.

On Monday we get the quarterly report as this is the last day it is allowed to be released to the ASX without being delisted temporarily.

I don't beleive they have to report any results posts 31 March in the quarterly, they would still be reviewing those results and release them when they are satisfied with them.

SO what are going to get is Jan 1st to 31st March in the quarterly with a heads up on what results are coming. Then, in my opinion, you will get a some juicy results reports coming this upcoming week into the two weekend presentations. This will then give them something outside of the current plan/roadshow presentation to talk about at those meetings and where we are heading. I'll be at the Melbourne meeting.

Don't be surprised to see the share price in the mid 20's when we get to the roadshow.

I think the Teck announcements recently of 900m at 1% copper and 0.6 gram of gold will light up all the stocks that are drilling in the Gawler region.

Barrick is targeting the sinking of a couple of holes before financial year end. There is going to be excitement on three fronts for IGR. Randall's drilling, getting us that 100k oz's to get into production, Aldiss new discovery drilling that could give us an exciting new discovery and more oz's and then the Allendale and Borthanna drilling that Barrick is doing on our behalf.

I think that if you are not excited about IGR's next three months, then you must be in a coma.

Patiently waiting for next week.

Regards

Kojasper

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IGR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.