mon 20 dec 2010, page-59

1. 18,874 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 93
    Errrr Well your honour it was like this "On spooky night outside a thunder storm in the making, I was in my office with my usual entourage of a dozen or so sexy playgirl helpers, trying to pick where the DJIA would close for the night.
    It was hot and steamy as I peered though the haze to see what other hot tipsters where tipp'n.
    Hmm I said to Honey the Head playgirl there all following the Future's their gunna be a mile out charts don't lie..as I scrolled down in the last couple I saw some - scores and said arrrrhhhhhh arrrrhhhhhh Honey...they might have a show..what where the names????....Petafeo Roma...???? the score's where close -12 or -14 or both errrrh to much fog after a bottle 100 year old malt on the rocks and a packet of viaga....lol
    So I put my tip in again as I always do....and went on a Bunny Hop with the playgirls....:)
    Next morning I checked the DJIA HMMM -13.78 Who got close I thought..and checked the thread that was still open arrrrhhh Roaminoz -14 I saw thats an Ace....
    Later I log back on to see the officially posted score's that's Funny no Roaminoz scrolling throuh the thread there was Roaminoz's post with no score....
    Even funnier your Hounour I looked around my office & there wheren't any Playgirls either...hmmmm will they come back tonight???????
    I hope so.. as I refreshed the thread again on Roaminoz's was the magic # -14...there again..
    After a quick post to Mulder....I ended up here...
    I know nuth'n...
    Pete

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.