Errrr Well your honour it was like this "On spooky night outside...

1. 18,874 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 93
    Errrr Well your honour it was like this "On spooky night outside a thunder storm in the making, I was in my office with my usual entourage of a dozen or so sexy playgirl helpers, trying to pick where the DJIA would close for the night.
    It was hot and steamy as I peered though the haze to see what other hot tipsters where tipp'n.
    Hmm I said to Honey the Head playgirl there all following the Future's their gunna be a mile out charts don't lie..as I scrolled down in the last couple I saw some - scores and said arrrrhhhhhh arrrrhhhhhh Honey...they might have a show..what where the names????....Petafeo Roma...???? the score's where close -12 or -14 or both errrrh to much fog after a bottle 100 year old malt on the rocks and a packet of viaga....lol
    So I put my tip in again as I always do....and went on a Bunny Hop with the playgirls....:)
    Next morning I checked the DJIA HMMM -13.78 Who got close I thought..and checked the thread that was still open arrrrhhh Roaminoz -14 I saw thats an Ace....
    Later I log back on to see the officially posted score's that's Funny no Roaminoz scrolling throuh the thread there was Roaminoz's post with no score....
    Even funnier your Hounour I looked around my office & there wheren't any Playgirls either...hmmmm will they come back tonight???????
    I hope so.. as I refreshed the thread again on Roaminoz's was the magic # -14...there again..
    After a quick post to Mulder....I ended up here...
    I know nuth'n...
    Pete

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.