TTY 0.00% 49.5¢ territory resources limited

mon in trading halt, page-25

1. 1,969 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8
    obviously there some conjecture about the 'deals' outside of 'iron ore'. Personally I dispute the suggestion that TTY haven't been focused on the IO operation. Actually look at what the company has done - short of buying another iron ore company they have spent a lot of money and time at Frances Creek. They have been investing in it in several ways.

In terms of the 'deals'...if the market was to turn again I believe these wouldn't be viewed the way they are. Have a look at your own portfolios and I'm sure several of us have watched stocks which we believe have positives outlooks fall. Whilst I haven't invested in the other companies myself I do actually like the fact MK is active. Im happy to have the higher risk for the potential. Of course I'd love it if the investments were all roaring but I can see that company outlooks are not the only reason. Given time they could be a master stroke. They were never going to be judged on a 6mth - 12mth period.

MON - i am worried about what the trading halt may bring however and I've never liked gold companies myself. Despite the fact that MON having more troubles will not affect TTY greatly imo - Of course they will lose money, and a decent chunck at that - if serious trouble is ahead, for me it doesn't change my belief that on a decent reserve upgrade TTY are sitting absolutely pretty. That is still the one and only risk that matters for me - the reserve. If your confident that MK and Noble think there is iron ore to found, and evidently there is a lot of evidence to suggest there is, then this is still a buy.

MON's trading halt will of course be the focus however. Any dramas there and rightly or wrongly TTY could well fall into the low 70s. At that price i can't get past the fact it must be a buy. They are poised to simply make a lot money from the iron ore. Still, needs a steadying force just to sure up the buying.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TTY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.