IRL 0.00% 0.2¢ india resources limited

mon loan, page-40

1. 2,317 Posts.
    Tester, to me MON & IRL are a different kettle of fish they may have certain links to each other but their objectives, philosophies and environments they operate in are completely different. MON tried to be a gold producer which i liken to climbing Mount Everest , very few conquer or survive it. There are far more failed or sick gold companies than those that are successful.

IRL is about establishing a footprint in an untapped and potentially huge market. Hopefully that footprint gets bigger and bigger year by year. The environment they operate in is unique and for this reason it has certain inadequacies which many investors find frustrating.

ATM finer details as to Surda are not so important to me, i will gauge IRL's success on their next deal or venture and perhaps the next one after that. In the end its the same thing, in that if they don't build up credibility through Surda they won't get another good opportunity and they may go the same as MON but i'm prepared to wait another 12 months. ATM it's to early to put IRL & MON in the same basket.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IRL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.