MON 0.00% 29.5¢ monarch gold mining company limited

sry that following post hasnt anything to do with mon but there...

1. 22 Posts.
    sry that following post hasnt anything to do with mon but there is sth i have to explain to ostfront..

first i dont know if u r german but i guess not..
    and i dont really care but make sure that if u come to germany dont say anything like the nazi stuff u post here..
    two third of the people will punch the holy shit out of you cause germany is the country which reacts most sensitive bout nazis...
    it isnt like some people believe that we r all proud about our history...actually we r ashamed....most of us.
    we r even that ashamed that turks can live in germany and be criminal and everything and nobody is allowed to struggle back cause than u r immidiately called a racist!
    (think it is comparable to your aboriginal problem, but for sure there r nice turkish and nice aboriginal people too!)
    the last decades and the following we r proud bout our cars, economics, hospitality, engeneers and other things which we really can be proud of!!

second the nazis i know r stupid except my grandfather...but most of the nazis would be a communist if you say it to him so they r just poor people who have no opinion and no self-assurance.
    but i guess you r trading stocks so u cant be that dump...

third the ostfront/eastfront from germany was in the first and second world war aganist russia...and both times(first was a bit different cause lenin was brought from the germans to russia to make a revolution so they stopped fighting against germany)russia has beaten germany and they r in my opinion the reason why nazi germany lost.
    so in case u r really a nazi you shouldnt be proud of the ostfront...the westfront was cool....they kicked the ass of france in bout 4 weeks!!

so please stop posting that cliché german nazi shit, if u r an aussi who just want to be funny->u failed
    if u r an old german nazi who fled to australia...well you learned nothing and thats sad
    if u r something else well probably i cant help u but they call me a nazi in germany cause i struggle back if turkish people want to beat me up (they r a bit like your aboriginal people i met) and it is not really funny!

b4um

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MON (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.