MND 0.46% $12.98 monadelphous group limited

Noice one sabine..sorry my good to see someone willing to take...

1. 157 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 9
    Noice one sabine..sorry my
    good to see someone willing to take the time to at least start to understand the dynamics of underhand tactics via any means that strip and continue to strip workers rights/conditions..

And monadelphous are no different..
    Sadly enough is enough..they dont pay good money..so they lose the best people..
    Ive heard this is already happening at upper management..
    if these companies continue with their greed..lives will be lost..do to having the need to urgently employ imcompetent unqualified inexperienced muppets..
    John howard and his cronies ruined this country by setting up a deal with banks that stitched us up with dangling carrots in front of everyone with firsthome owners grants..compulsory deposits for mortgages..enslavement of people through the media advertising etc....locking people into mortgages ..lifestyles they cannot barely afford..whilst giving people no flexibility and leeway with representing themselves and standing up for rights..thus producing fear of losing everything believing falsely they own that lifestyle..banks own them..got them over a barrell...

Last article i have read..really true..
    Shortage of labour out there right noww..
    Ive seen it first hand dangerous tactics on job fronts becoming more frequent
    Scary stuff

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MND (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$12.98
Change
0.060(0.46%)
Mkt cap ! $1.265B
Open High Low Value Volume
$13.15 $13.15 $12.66 $15.54M 1.206M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1704 $12.98

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$13.06 3046 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MND (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.