ANQ 0.00% 0.3¢ anaeco limited

Monadelphous takeover of AnaeCo............?, page-66

1. 98 Posts.
    See this is what I don't understand. I inject a bit of reality into the conversation and I'm a secret agent for MND.

When have I ever accused the "glass is half full" crowd of deliberately talking up the company and being agents for management (I know they're not). If you want to interpret information one way, then please respect my right to as well.

BTW, just for the record, Councils collect waste Mon-Fri hence 140 tonnes x 260 days (not 365) = 36,400tpa. The plant nameplate is 60,000tpa.

Also, give David Lymburn a call and find out how much has been processed through the bioconversion system in the last few months and if they have even filled any of the vessels to 100% capacity at any stage in the last 3 years. And while your on the phone to him, ask him much of the waste processed during those 6 days was then treated by the bioconversion process....

Please, all this talk of a Mono's takeovers, the reality is Mono's couldn't give a rats a## about ANQ. They just have to finish the project because of the JV obligations to Palisades. Once done they will run (and I mean really, really fast) a mile from this mess...in my humble opinion.

ANQ is deeply in debt, with a plant that they are no longer in control of and is still a long way from being ready...that's the reality. I don't have to work for Mono's or their brokers to see that (unless I was blinded by hope).

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ANQ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.