ECT 20.0% 0.3¢ environmental clean technologies limited.

Must say this rise has been a beauty so far. Picked up a nice...

1. 1,360 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2158
    Must say this rise has been a beauty so far. Picked up a nice chunk of oppies at .002 but i must say this is one of the few times i have averaged up on a stock and have since added about 80% more ESIO on the way up and am holding a large amount of ESIO. Usually i buy at the bottom when i believe a company has bottomed out for a good solid period but has a chance to turnaround. ESI had the technology but in the past the board left a lot to be desired. Then the tincom exit and La Jolla funding came on board and i wouldn't have touched ESI if they were the last stock on the ASX. So what changed.1. New board doing wonders. 2. Tincom back wanting in and 3. La Jolla gone. That was my trigger point to jump on board. Also the fact that the company was taking shareholders out to their pilot plant for demos when they were raising at .006 told me that even though ESI had hit rock bottom they were willing to front shareholders and take them out to the plant and try and show them that ESI still had the potential. That showed they were willing to cop some heat but needed to so they could raise $$ and get this company back on track.

Anyway why have i averaged up. 1. The board keep putting runs on the board. 2. Monash Capital group. 3. Some great posts from old time ESI holders of the likes of Rupert, amazed, PAID and Pasboz. And not to forget moiramc's constant reminding the daytraders thread how big ESI is going to be. LOL.

Back to my post heading though and Monash Capital group is the big reason for averaging up. As soon as they came on board and that announcement came out on the 15th of march it was time to buy more. It was all there in black and white and so much is going on behind the scenes that we don't know about. There were enough hints in the announcement but there were 2 big ones that surely says this is going places real quick. Firstly the bit about Monash negotiating to finance the building of a single module Coldry commercial demo plant. Below the extract from the announcement.

"The Company has also agreed with Monash Capital to enter into good faith negotiations to
    conclude an agreement whereby Monash Capital will provide project financing for the construction
    of a single module Coldry Commercial Demonstration plant of 150,000 to 200,000 tonnes per
    annum capacity in the Latrobe Valley to prove the economics of Coldry production in Victoria.

Secondly the big part of that announcement from the 15th of march about JV's and deals is the big one and the buying up is saying that these deals are coming for both Coldry and Matmor. Wonder where from but there are so many irons in the fire in India and Asia and the first will send ESI way higher then current prices. Below the extract from the 15th march saying these deals will be concluded within 3 months. Could be at any moment but im expecting after the meeting.

"The Company will offer to Monash Capital participation in joint ventures in respect of the commercial
    exploitation of the Coldry and Matmor technologies and other commercial opportunities as they
    emerge. These negotiations will be complex but are expected to be concluded within three
    months and the Company will announce details when the key terms of the proposed deal are
    agreed."

Below is my post from the 8/2/12 saying this could be the turnaround story of 2012. I believe we are just beginning this journey on a real big turnaround story. Again thanks to all those posters who have given so much great info along the way. Good luck to holders old and new alike and even those traders who will be here to make there pips along the way.

re: confidence (Megagene79)
    Forum: ASX - By Stock (Back)
    Code: ESI - ENVIRONMENTAL CLEAN TECHNOLOGIES LIMITED ( 2.7c | Price Chart | $33.03M | Announcements | Google ESI)
    Reply to: #7724294 from PASBOZ Views: 421
    Posted: 08/02/12 22:18 Stock Price (at time of posting): 0.5c Sentiment: Buy Disclosure: Stock Held From: 120.148.xxx.xxx
    New Post Post Reply Thread View
    (+18)
    Back << Previous Post Next Post >>
    Im in. Was in it before all the turmoil with tincom pulling out and Kos leaving. Didn't like the delays with tincom and La jolla involvement so sold out but now they are gone and the runs the new board have got on the board plus with the introduction of the carbon tax now was the time to re enter. Have picked up a large parcel of ESIO with the seller at .002 in december and some fully paids at .006 recently testing out the sellers at .006. It looks like some who took the placement and shortfall are feeding them out at .006 and riding free options or selling options at .003 and riding the fulls purchased at .006. Once this dries up the re rating will begin. As with any placement there are always some looking to take some off the table for a free or cheaper ride.

This could be a very big turnaround story in 2012 and the new board seem to be delivering with the intent to get this company back on track.
    (ESIO) ENVIRONMENTAL CLEAN TECHNOLOGIES LIMITED. OPTION EXPIRING 16-JAN-2014

Option Exercise Price 2 cents

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ECT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.001(20.0%)
Mkt cap ! $9.515M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $12.19K 4.066M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
38 26614353 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 5031069 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ECT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.