ECT 0.00% 0.2¢ environmental clean technologies limited.

monash capital and deals, page-10

1. 2,232 Posts.
    Megagene79 ...I see you posted the below recently

"ESIO i picked up at .002 i believe will be 1 of the biggest multibaggers ive seen and i rode some of my PRRO from .002 to 40c. ESI a possible monster in the making and down the track a market cap of 1 billion is possible if all the ducks align. So added ESIO on my signature."

We bought plenty of 0.2ers too and freebies...was amazing how the sellers kept throwing them out as the coy was clearly gaining traction.

"a market cap of 1 billion is possible"

A possible scenario:

$1 bill = ~ 30c f/diluted...hope so because I expect preliminary takeover offers to start rolling in once DFT 3 is done and a few Coldry modules are locked in for imminent construction (and maybe a Matmor p/plant financier?).

Question will be - WHEN will the bidding war begin?

Will they wait until a module is completed and "proven"?

Conventionally that would usually be the logical case.

And in the mean time accumulate a stake?

But will prospective T/O folks follow convention when two industry changers are serious contenders?

A Billion $ is nothing to some groups to lock up techs.

I dont think prospective take over folks are going to argue with the KEY - Arups assessment and the calibre of the likes of Dr Makino etc etc.

The main "fear" has been the "scaling up" liklihood of success. I reckon post DFT 3 it will be clear that fear is largely gone...if you can prove one module you can build a million...hence let the prelim bidding war begin?...which will drive the sp higher again

Now that we have breached the worry of the techs going cheap (sub 4c) due to the Monash effect...its a great scenario where a prospective T/O group will have to buy on market (Matmor IP is the only major dilution I see coming...and it will go to a friendly), build a stake and EVENTUALLY offer a price Monash and the by then large blocking groups will approve.

The above may sound far fetched but it was also far fetched the Monash deal and 0.5 to 2.7c move thus far and...bids could get silly when you are talking two industry changer techs. Think of WHO could get bidding once just one starts the ball rolling? The mind boggles.

ECT just need to methodically follow their "process" and barring a market meltdown we will see extraordinary sp moves this year and early next imo.

Remember what this Board have achieved in say 9 mths...what will they achieve in the NEXT 9 mths?...a Coldry/Matmor Billion $ baby lol

I see you have a fantastic investing history....well done M79...great to have holders like yourself.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ECT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $6.343M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.2¢ 0.2¢ $1 406

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
65 34296227 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 13986530 33
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.39pm 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ECT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.