ECT 0.00% 0.2¢ environmental clean technologies limited.

monash capital and deals, page-49

1. 6,284 Posts.
    I'd never heard of THE Punter arion. The article was a throw away head grabber imho.

Looks like he sold way before the options were back in the money too.

The LAND article was very poorly researched imo.

If the punter by his own volition has implied he looses more than wins,,, then just what was the point of the article I wonder'~)

Also Imo;

C400PPM being the supposed point of no return,,, is very simplistic.

I grew up with a young but now departed Garnett Halliday ( he was taken way too early, flying over Africa doing work for his beloved Paladin )

We shared the same class rooms from infant school to University.

We both loved the school of Earth sciences up on the hill.

But how things changed from the 60's to the 70's, 80's and beyond.

We were all told in the 60's we needed to burn more fossil fuels in order to increase the greenhouse effect as global temps were trending lower.

During the 70's we were all told to move away from the beach suburbs because they would be underwater by the turn of the century due to the greenhouse effect.

C400PPM IS AN ALARMIST JOKE.

During the past 70 yrs or so, infra red tech has proven that Mars TOO has experienced a surface temp delta effect in the order of +2 kelvin,,, similar to planet Earth.

So,,,, are the little green men burning coal, oil, or gas, in their underground caves,,,,pffft.

Whilst there is no doubt the increase in greenhouse effect increases atmospheric energetics,,,WE CAN NOT STICK A THERMOSTAT ON SOL ( our sun does it's own thing, and thus must be worshiped, with many virgins sacrificed along the way for good measure ),,, the Irish attempted a sun shot to do it in the 60's by competing with NASA stating in the Dublin Tribune, that they would put the thermostat on during the night so as not to crash and burn )

This is the sort of tabloid drivvel the Punter might use in order to extract research maybe ???

Monash Capital AND Deals are what has put the energetics back into the ESI T.A. etc.

cnp would have done better so time would suggest investing outside of their property management portfolio.
    wec backers also would have done better with a diversified business plan perhaps ? Big mining backers or otherwise.

Fundamentals are trending ESI's chart back into loved territory.

Thank you to the Foz for sticking by this bunch during the lean times, and helping them with legals at a fraction of the price that the Coldry King would have been farming it out for.

Thank you Kos for having the insight (in probable desperation) for getting him back into the fray for the next big leg up.

Hope you kept SOME of your solid gold plastic handshake shares c/o another ol' mate.

Hope everyone had a safe holy breaK

Now,,, back to business,,,, hello George,,, hello Ralph,,, hello Ted,,, hello Julia,,,.

R D

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ECT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.