ECT 16.7% 0.4¢ environmental clean technologies limited.

monash funding

1. 221 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2

I apologise about starting a new thread, I just wanted to throw out a quick question.

This may be like asking how long is a piece of string, and won't be quantifiable, but here goes.

If monash provide funding at 2 cents wouldn’t this indicate to the market the company share price is worth at least 2 cents, with the observation it has a high probability of exceeding 2 cents due to the associated speculation that we now have a viable investor.

Isn’t this all going to be clarified this week, with the reception of the first 1 million? Is then going to be compounded by the fact the company may be releasing the possibility of being shortlisted on the 11 of December?

(A quick note regarding the shortlisting, I believe we are going to find out either way, if they release an announcement great, but we know that it is price sensitive information, we also know that the company has applied for it, as such if they are not shortlisted they would have to announce to the market that they have not made the cut)

I still don’t think this is as long term as people have speculated to see a re-rate. I guess the individual accumulating at 0.013 agrees?

Kind regards,

Puremk.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ECT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.001(16.7%)
Mkt cap ! $11.10M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.4¢ 0.3¢ $1.515K 504.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
43 13357839 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 11826592 27
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.57pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ECT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.