monckton wipes the floor with dennis, page-41

1. 1,053 Posts.
    A hereditary peer is not a member of the house of lords,

Attacking Moncton, or was that gore you attacked or Mann or the ipcc, double standards and hypocrisy.

Make whatever assumption you like about my age and my politics it just makes you look all tt
    He more of a fool.
    No mention of monckton .? Well ther has been, such as his comment about we might as well be building a giant cricket bat for the next asteroid, go and have a look at how much we are spending looking for near earth objects, by the way it is NASA doing the looking, the very same mob who tell us we need to act on climate change,

I cannot believe you have the ability tonwork a computer and are sucked in by monckton, he is the ultimate con man. It beggars belief that you can tell me I am being scammed and you take scientific advice from monckton,

Bringggggggggggg, that's the alarm clock wake up and rejoin reality, the scientific community is not a conspiracy, co2 on it's own is not the sole driver of plant growth, monkton is not a member of the house of lords, the world is not cooling,

Why do I bother with suc imbeciles.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.