Well its been a whole week since the hospital visit and half way...

1. 18,305 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 276
    Well its been a whole week since the hospital visit and half way through the medication the crown jewels are almost healed. No pillow needed for them when sleeping any more... thankfully! Still a bit sore when sitting in the car though... might be a mixture of "no where to go in short shorts" and "bucket seats".

@collipop seriously dude/dudette you go to all this trouble to put in a pin that is never correct, why not pin correctly?

@poyndexter Lucky the scanner goes on holidays on the weekend and all rule changes over that period are considered null and void due to the DJPIN Central Committee doing the exact same thing. No one is the wiser and play just resumes on Monday 9am.

@John25 certainly out grown their nest! Our resident Magpies brought their babies to our traditional Sunday Bacon and Eggs breakie for the first time. Those bacon rine worms the Maggies just love'm! past few weeks Mother Magpie has just been taken it all back to the nest yesterday was a nice surprise.

@h00ts I know which 2... but if I told I would lose that power I only give out thumbs to correct entries, so that rules me out.

@Papabuy great news on your brother.

DJPT 214.82

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/3797/3797746-6e030b36965b06cbfeb2c15bb87a8dde.jpg

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.