yes I learnt the hard way back in late ‘00. Hard drive died and...

1. 18,432 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 276
    I’ve always been an Acer guy myself. Normally under 1K does the trick, it is all tax deductible in the end.

i just gotta find one with the right keyboard set up. I want one with the num pad to the right. I don’t like the smaller keyboard with the number pad on the actual keys.

All my programs are pirated except MYOB as you need to register for that, but everything else is free in a way haha

not the blue screen of death… I can access the command prompt so I will be making a new copy of files I use regularly before giving it the heav-ho.

yes I learnt the hard way back in late ‘00. Hard drive died and corrupted couldnt access the computer at all. Cost me $1400 to take it to a computer shop and copy the files onto a new portable hard drive.

from day dot I’ve always had hard copies from doing the monthly bank rec’s etc… but just the thought of going through and putting it all back in. The $1400 was worth it. Now I do a weekly to a max fortnightly backup for the unexpected mishap like this one.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.