ZIP 6.22% $1.89 zip co limited..

hahaha. Without these companies borrowing, how could these banks...

1. 167 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 57
    hahaha. Without these companies borrowing, how could these banks make money? Lending these money to business is what they do for living and no one is going to disrupt that big pie isnt it. Lending always has risks associated. the low interest environment makes companies like Zip to grow.

Zip and Banks are just focus on different areas. disruption would happen to their credit card business but not home loans for sure. Ant Financial works very well with different banks and they create a pathway for banking-as-a-service in the future.

I think you are downramping from a very early stage. This share will go up a lot before going downhill. Why people are not convinced at the moment by your words are because no stats to support it. You will need to see whether your point is true or not from at least 2 years' reports as Zip is still growing. From what i can see here, the upside in the foreseeable future (2-3 years) given the current macroeconomic environment outweighs the downside risks. The market is going to be inflated regardless the debt/earning ratio.

No company survives like coca cola for a 100 years. So eventually the company most likely gonna die anyway. But in what timeframe?

Downrampers are always there. The hisotry will tell anyway. Investment is all about managing risk. instead of downramping Zip, maybe you should go to each forum for the big 4 banks and ask people to start buying there if you think their credit card isnt going to be disrupted.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZIP (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.