Monday 21st SEPTEMBER........Trillie’s Finally Out, page-17

1. 10,352 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 379
    https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/2491/2491537-3cc9b209615158023833c19f8269dfef.jpg
    DJPT +221.11
    Congrats Trillionaire & top 5 .Ok Pinners ,go make a cuppa and sit down ,I have a little tale to tell in why I was up so early
    Sunday the PrinciPAL and myself drove to Perth & back to attend a close friend’s daughters holy communion.Wrecked /Tired we settled down about 8pm ,like old people do after a huge day plus nothing is on TV anyway.Sometime through the night I was woken by one of the girls (cows) mooing .This went on for a while and being half asleep you can’t help but think of the worst possible situation
    During the kids growing up as per usual i suffered from “dads deafness” where only the mother hears the baby’s cry but now the roles are reversed .The PrinciPaL heard nothing.Sliding out of bed trying not to awake the other half ,slipping on old cloths/boots and sneaking out front door down to the paddock to see first hand what was going on .At this time of morning it was drizzling and armed with my trusty Ipone7s light approached the cow .
    We have 3 different class of cows here
    1 Babies =Calves
    2 Teenagers=Young Replacement Heifers
    3 Girls=Cows
    Well the noise was coming from one of the teenagers who was banging on to anyone who would listen .On shining the light her way ,she seem to be amused I was up & about at that time in the rain ( She stopped and slowly walked back to the herd .Happy in the knowledge that she was ok and not injured I went back to the house
    On the way out of the house I tightly closed door so cold air would come in as we have fire going 24/7 still without totally closing
    On pushing the door open suddenly found I must’ve accidentally closed it behind me plus the back door being locked only gave me 1 option...WAKE the PrinciPAL to let me in .Just saying she was not happy .So Zero that’s why I opened early because couldn’t get back to sleep
    Big Thanks @roaminoz for being a great boss ,GLA above pic is more would because it’s still freezing down here

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.