Was a late one today, I think my phone is still in the car from...

1. 18,302 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 276
    Was a late one today, I think my phone is still in the car from yesterday so no alarm this morning.

@zero2a$mill are you renting privately or through a real estate?

All the times we rented and could fix the problem ourselves or else had to get someone in due to an "emergency" issue. All we did was paid the bill or the parts needed to fix it and hand the receipt and the difference to the real estate people. They were not impressed about it but I told them my labour is free, our landlord has got things fixed
    with no labour charge. Never once was told to pay the difference and it was even noted in our renting payment ledger of the repairs.

I would say electricity issues arising in a house black out is of "health and safety" I would just ring an electrician and get it fixed and minus that from your rent.

Don't worry @h00ts, @zero2a$mill...

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/3402/3402653-9222d516601a9ab6d7096291103ec914.jpg

@Hello2U yeah our 97 classic lada niva was only $3K, I think even to buy them from the car room fllor is only about 10k. Great bush bashers, but not for that price.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.