DJPT +555My main 4 stocks running hot currently....AMA, WES, SPA...

1. 71,311 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 123
    DJPT +555

My main 4 stocks running hot currently....AMA, WES, SPA (about to based on latest reports)...with WMG today reporting government grants for it's prospective tenements...

Successfully received two awards totalling $318,000 of Government co-funded exploration drilling
    at the Mulga Tank Project
    • Competitive application process for innovative exploration drilling projects assessed against EIS
    criteria
    • Plans to drill a further deep diamond hole, as follow-up to recent diamond drilling at the project,
    as well as the first RC drilling program targeting komatiite channels in tenement E39/2134
    • Diamond hole EIS4 aims to test the eastern portion of the Mobile MT anomaly and basal contact
    of the Mulga Tank Ultramafic Complex near MTD027
    • Four RC holes EIS5 to EIS8 aim to test extensions of the komatiite channel system in tenement
    E39/2134 - the first belt wide program stepping out from the main body on the Complex

In the meantime for another gadget under $200 bought a Nespresso Virtuo on sale at The Good Guys and will never pay for coffee outside my house again unless it's in my thermos....lol

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/6133/6133621-a32407d2b1f9a5f12ae57c58b0168ad4.jpg
    The capsules are only available online and around a dollar a piece but who gives a toss in this day and age of inflation coffee rip offs.

Vertuo Coffee Pods & Coffee Capsules | Nespresso Australia

P.S. I am not paid for this promotion but if Nescafe want to sponsor me go right ahead and I will send the love out there!
    Last edited by Goblin: 29/04/24

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.