Monday 29th January, 2024, page-62

1. 37,784 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 416
    @roaminoz, I see @Margaret63 got a hat trick last night (congrats Marg), but her last to podium places were first and first (congrats Marg), so if she wins tonight is not a super hat trick (good like tonight Marg).

I don’t know if my luck to be hanging on to second by the skin of my teeth whilst winning no points can last much longer lol.

I was in Bathurst all day yesterday in the heat supervising a drilling rig investigation within a backfilled quarry … up to 34 deg I think … drank 3 litres of water during the day (and probably over 5 litres of fluid overall for the day) … then drove home to Sydney … was flagging after Hartley, so stopped for dinner at Blackheath, was flagging again by Glenbrook in the lower Blue Mts but missed the last coffee opportunity … M4 then M7 … pulled into a servo at St Ives only to find the coffee machine switched off … home just before 9pm … shower (ahhhhhhh!) … tried to watch something streaming with Mrs Dex and started reading DJPIN and looking at futures etc but kept falling asleep … gave up and went to bed around 10.15pm and the next time I was conscious was 3.23am.

More deck staining today and grandchild assisting till maybe 9pm, with an hrs drive to get home, so hopefully I pin tonight.

Dex
    Last edited by poyndexter: 30/01/24

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.