VPG 0.00% $1.79 vodafone group plc.

Kaploki and PViews,I agree with you guys that sp is at or close...

1. 286 Posts.
    Kaploki and PViews,

I agree with you guys that sp is at or close to bottom.
    It might go down to 2.xc at one point, but won't be there for long, given what others and myself have mentioned about the potential buying from various market forces (Orbis, other instos,directors and employees, even Kevin Macabe now that the D2E deal may not happen).

The key thing is also that it was priced for demise, and now it is becoming clearer that it is live and kicking with strong liquidity.

The Asiapac banks extended/restructured the facilities without drama or twist and turns as seen in the case of CNP.

They did not even force the Scarborough deal on VPG to improve equity position. This is a very good sign to any one of us.

Re the cash earnings, the significant drop in the HY period was mainly due to the losses incurred in asset disposals.
    They are one-off abnormals which was unwillingly done to improve its capital structure to appease the banks.

Going forward, such things may still happen, but not as desperate as they were last year. We would expect to see more orderly sell of assets.

Thus, those apparent or hidden downrampers, pls acknowledge these facts when you are doing so.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.